Six Common Sense Reasons To Eat Avocado Daily
I love avocado so much I eat it almost every day because of its amazing health benefits both in the vanity department and in the internal health department. Many people believe this food to be too high in fat calories so avoid the avocado believing they will pile on the pounds. If you think avocados make you fatter this is a complete misconception.
Avocado is high in fat calories but it is good fat that your body is able to turn into nutrients, energy and essential protein fuel, helping keep us fuller longer. Eating food packed with vitamins and minerals on a regular basis obviously makes us healthier plus the avocado offers many amazing beauty benefits for skin, hair and nails.
Below are my six top reasons to regularly eat avocado.
1. Avocado will help keep your fuller longer.
2. Avocado helps lower cholesterol.
3. Avocado helps keep your heart happy and healthy.
4. Avocado helps give your skin and hair a boost because of the natural oils and vitamin E.
5. Avocado tastes delicious.
6. Avocado is under preliminary research for potential anti-cancer activity.
Photo by: Social Cut Unsplash